[pct-l] Bounce Box

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 22:07:31 CDT 2011

A bounce box is not necessary for the PCT.  I personally think they are more
a a hassle then they are worth.  I believe in KISS.

For what it costs you to keep forwarding a bounce box you can usually buy
the contents in town cheeper.

Also the freedom of getting away from possesions (except the ones on your
back) is one of the the great joys of the trail.

Unless I had very special needs (i.e. medical or food issues) I would skip a
bounce box.  You can always do one ad hock on the trail if the need arises.

But - If you need or want one, then a five gallon bucket works great.  Just
include a pen, lables, and tape in the bucket.

Day-Late