[pct-l] Shakedown trip

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 07:29:26 CDT 2011

Thanks for the replies...

Sure I can take my marmot tent my exped mat...wear capilene 4.... And bring a zero degree bag...

... But it almost feels worthless testing out my stuff... What I really want out of it isn't the hiking ( I hike here at home).  What I wanted was to live off my 11 lb baseweight before I committed to it.

Sent from my iPod