[pct-l] Bounce Box

Joshua Pinedo joshua.pinedo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 08:58:22 CDT 2011

Paul,

Eh, I wasn't thinking they would but I was just a little paranoid; I'm a
weirdo, I know.  Not sure what it costs to ship a 5lb bucket, but it
certainly doesn't need to be that big.  I can get a smaller sizes from my
dad, I was just throwing that out there since its a standard size.

Kevin,

awesome idea.  I just read about boxes getting torn and frayed and was
hoping to have one less thing to worry about.  My main thing was getting
something sent priority so I can bounce ahead for free if I don't need the
contents, not sure if it matters that its a bucket or not, or if I have to
actually buy one of the PO priority boxes, I really have zero experience in
all of this.

David,

KISS?  I'm thinking I would use the bounce box for: cell phone charger (I
didn't want to bring one, but since I'm traveling alone I think its
necessary to call my parents as well as call my friend in Pasadena who will
send me packages, I also have to get off the trail to get picked up by my
buddy so we can drive to Vegas for his bachelor party, as well as get off at
the end of June to fly home to attend his wedding for a few days), battery
charger for my camera, extra memory cards, a bottle of Sriracha to refill my
supply (NECESSARY), etc

I don't know, I was just thinking out loud, maybe I don't need one but I
certainly need some essentials along the way.  How else would one charge
their phone?

thanks everyone

JP