[pct-l] Review: Black Rock Gear Undermitts

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Sat Mar 26 12:33:30 CDT 2011

Good job with the reviews John.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Abela
  To: PCT L
  Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 12:51 PM
  Subject: [pct-l] Review: Black Rock Gear Undermitts

  Hey All,

  I wrote up a few reviews last night of products I have been reviewing.
  I still have about 25 more products to review so it's slow at best...

  Here is the review for the "Black Rock Gear Undermitts" (
  http://www.blackrockgear.com/undermitts.html )

  http://www.redwoodoutdoors.com/2011/03/review-black-rock-gear-undermitts.html

  Next up is my review of the "Katabatic Gear Windom" and the
  "ColdAvenger Expedition Balaclava" and the "TarpTent Rainbow (2011
  model)" and a full write up on the "MontBell Dynamo Wind Pants" which
  a lot of people have been asking me about the last few months, and
  maybe I can finally write up an updated review of the Hyperlite
  Mountain Gear Echo I tent system I have been using the last few
  months.

  John B. Abela
  www.RedwoodOutdoors.Com

  In God's wildness lies the hope of the world - the great fresh
  unblighted, unredeemed wilderness. The galling harness of civilization
  drops off, and wounds heal ere we are aware. ~ John Muir