[pct-l] Food Bags --bears

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 19:32:54 CDT 2011

I think I am most shocked of all to think Gerry ... When thinking of butt plugs was reminded of his 12 year old self... I must have been 18 before I know what those were... 20 or 21 before trying them.

THAT is an attempt to add to forum humor .

Seriously,  they loose the plugs when they wake up... But at our altitude,  only 5700 feet but far north;  it could we spring form a while then winter comes back overnight... That is what I meant about loosing the plugs early...
... We take great care for the chickens etc after a late storm for this very reason... Using electric fencing etc.

Sent from my iPod