[pct-l] Emergency Notifications

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 20:33:05 CDT 2011

The pcta is not here for that...

... They will not contact anyone on trail... They have no way to do so;  and had no officers on the trail itself.

They are a permit agency.

If you want to have some way to be contacted, you need a cell phone;  end of story.

... Or just call back home at town stops and wait till the. For the info to be relayed

Sent from my iPod