[pct-l] FW: We're Hiring: PCT Research Associates (2011)

Chris Caviezel (Nordic Chris) nordic.chris at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:16:55 CDT 2011

I do not think this has been posted here yet, so I thought I would pass on..
Hike the trail and get paid!!!!!!
Good luck to all that are starting very soon.
Orange Pacer

From: erik at blackwoodspress.com
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:26:09 -0400
Subject: We're Hiring: PCT Research Associates (2011)
Blackwoods Press is seeking experienced backpackers to help
with trail research for the upcoming Pacific Crest Trail
Atlas 3rd Edition guidebooks.

Click here for more information
http://pacificcresttrailmap.com/jobs/
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NNErB&m=1bK160b6BuWOTy&b=Rr8f9tzzsR2rAwHPv
TdJpg>

We will be accepting applications all this week and
reviewing them next week. I know many of you are planning
to hit the trail soon. We hope to have selected the right
person(s) for the job by April 15th (or sooner).

If you are planning on hiking at least 500 miles of the
Pacific Crest Trail this year, and would like to get paid
to do it, this might be for you.

Click here for more information
http://pacificcresttrailmap.com/jobs/
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NNErB&m=1bK160b6BuWOTy&b=Rr8f9tzzsR2rAwHPv
TdJpg>

Happy trails,
Erik Asorson

Blackwoods Press
http://blackwoodspress.com
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NNErB&m=1bK160b6BuWOTy&b=xtE3VK5LETD3L.T8p
RLkkA>

Chris L. Caviezel
 <http://www.snowrec.org/> Central Cascades Winter Recreation Council, Chair
 <http://www.foothillsmountaineers.org/> Foothills Branch of the
Mountaineers, Hiking, Backpacking and Snowshoe Committee, Chair
 <http://www.mountaineers.org/seattle/seahike/> Seattle Branch of the
Mountaineers, Hiking Committee, Member

 <http://www.mountaineers.org/pct-series> Pacific Crest Trail Film Night,
4/1/2010 (Bellevue, WA) & 4/15/2010 (Seattle, WA)
 <http://www.mountaineers.org/pct-series> PCT Series
 <http://www.nordic-chris.com/> Snoqualmie Nordic Club Weather Blog