[pct-l] March Madness

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:40:58 CDT 2011

Dehydrated beer that is brilliant.  Im gonna try when I get home it would be
nice to have some IPA thru out my trip.
Gerry0625
On Mar 28, 2011 3:07 PM, "Tow, Doug" <DTow at americanriverbank.com> wrote:

> MARCH MADNESS
>

> Dateline Western United States - The PCT league is approaching the
> conclusion of its preseason, preparing for the games beginning in late
> April or early May. Odds are 20 to 1 for the Northbound squad, but the
> underdog Southbounds say that they are undaunted, despite a penalty for
> arriving late on the field.
>

> Rumors of this year's athletes arriving at kickoff in less than perfect
> shape are well-founded. Coach Shroomer commented "I'll work their
> little chanterelles until the flab falls off - they'll thank me when
> they're postholing up the passes!" A yogi will be available for
> spiritual as well as temporal counseling.
>

> Dozens have left their jobs, and enrolled in Spanish language courses,
> only to quit after learning the single phrase "Donde esta el Nido?"
>

> In latebreaking news, Google is reporting that some of its servers
> crashed after innumerable queries for "dehydrated beer."
>

> Byline Doug Tow
>
> “This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.”