[pct-l] current snow conditions

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:32:53 CDT 2011

It is!  I'm skiing near Donner this week, and none of us has ever seen this
much snow this late in the year.  That being said, it could all melt off in
a week of CA sunshine, but chances are it'll be a snowy crossing of the HS,
so plan accordingly.

Shroomer

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 8:15 AM, Donna "L-Rod" Saufley <dsaufley at sprynet.com