[pct-l] Snow rain section D

Perry Chamberlain juniper_canoeman at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 14:38:42 CDT 2011

Snow/Rain  weather report,  section D

 Snow is at aprox. 6000 feet.
Blue ridge, guffy camp, and mt baden powel, mt throop, hawkins, burnham,  have heavy snow.
We just had a week long bout of snow storms  last week down to 4000 feet. Blueridge, baden powel got several feet last week
We have had more rain and snow this year already, then we have have in the last two years combined.
But everything has  melted up to 6000 6500 feet.
Weather here today 77  degrees,  blue skies, light breeze at devils punch bowl park at 4500 feet elev.
All streams/rivers,  are approaching  capacity.
Weather will be in the 80's this week, cooling down to the 60's 70's next week.
Snow will be melting fast, streams picking up as melt hits.
Littlerock Creek over   flowing road  at  Mt. Emma rd  and cheseboro rd.
Wild flowers starting to pop up.
Fruit trees in full blossom.
PERFECT WEATHER HERE.

:-))