[pct-l] First Aid Kit, was: Re: quick First Aid Quiz

Hillary Schwirtlich hillary.schwirtlich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 17:31:49 CDT 2011

What Moccasin said, plus immodium and small amounts of flagyl and pepcid
(for bee stings - I got stung last fall and my finger swelled up to twice
its normal size so I couldn't bend it for a week. Hurt like the dickens and
benadryl hardly helped. Mom (a nurse) said antacids have been the only thing
that helped her). Also a needle.