[pct-l] First Aid Kit, was: Re: quick First Aid Quiz

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:19:17 CDT 2011

I wasn't aware that Prednisone works for poisen oak. I've taken it for
Asthma in the past. I like the idea of getting some hydrocortisone or a
something stronger than Benadryl. I was considering an EpiPen just in case,
but then I'd be carrying something for someone else. I'm not even allergic,
but I know that Epipens can save lives. :p