[pct-l] Half dome permits

Erin Saver erinsaver at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 21:22:00 CDT 2011

I am also hoping to do Half Dome and have emailed and called to inquire. It
seems like it will still be possible for most of us. I looked on the website
and found out that we will need to get wilderness permits at Tuolumne
Meadows to do the rest of JMT on to Yosemite. That permit will include Half
Dome. The site says 40% of those permits are given out daily first come
first serve. Here's the link.
http://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/wildpermits.htm