[pct-l] snow question?

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 21:52:20 CDT 2011

If we keep getting weather like we had the past few days, you may not have
to worry about snow until the Sierras.  Today it got into the low 60's on
Mount San Jacinto and the high 60's on Mount Laguna.

It isn't worth stressing about right now unless you're already mailing out
your snow gear.  It will be a couple months before most thru hikers see any
snow, and maybe a couple more before reaching the Sierras.  That's a lot of
time for snow to melt.