[pct-l] last minute hike before the big hike... lost coat trail

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 22:20:25 CDT 2011

Hey All,

Myself and another hiker here in the Redwoods are putting together a
quick hike on April 8th and 9th on the Lost Coast Trail.

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=43945

This would be the Northern half of the LCT and would be a yoyo to
reduce transportation nightmares.

Could be a good chance (if you are anywhere in the Bay area North to
OR) and want to get in some final gear testing.

Myself and Ken are going to car pool down there from his place in
Fortuna. I live in Eureka and can carpool you from Arcata/Eureka down
to Fortuna.

John B. Abela
www.RedwoodOutdoors.Com

In God's wildness lies the hope of the world - the great fresh
unblighted, unredeemed wilderness. The galling harness of civilization
drops off, and wounds heal ere we are aware. ~ John Muir