[pct-l] Camping Bucket & Boots for crampons

cameron clarke seluronking at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:06:33 CDT 2011

Hi All,
I'm trying to decide if I should bring a lightweight bucket along the PCT
trip. Seems to be a good idea if I can find the right one made from light
material. Would it be valuable and if so, who manufactures a good one?

Secondly, I'm pretty sure my crampons will be invaluable this year but I not
bringing along my double plastic boots! Any thoughts on lightweight
alternative boots/shoes on to which I can attach my crampons? Mine have a
bail that snaps over the top of the front of my boot.
Thanks,
Cameron