[pct-l] Wonderful Kick-Off

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 1 14:41:09 CDT 2011

I just got back home from the Kick-Off.  This was my 5th one.   I had a great time.  The speakers were informative, as always.  There were some new vendors, although Leki Poles were noticeably absent this year.  I really enjoyed the short films that were shown on Friday night.  We have some clever and talented people amongst us.  As previously, I met new and wonderful friends again this year.

Thank you to the organizers and all the volunteers who saw that everything ran smoothly.

Shepherd