[pct-l] Open Invitation To All PCT Hikers

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Mon May 2 10:23:05 CDT 2011

Hello Fellow PCTers,

When I am on the trial with others I am often asked if I know anything about
the wildflowers we come across. I do know about some of them and have come
to the realization that others on the trail might be interested too.
Therefor I have decided to write a light weight, packable, color photo book
on the "Wildflowers of The Pacific Crest Trail."

I have a good number of photos of PCT flowers but it will take me several
more years to gather all I will need to complete this book and I'd like to
get this out reasonably soon, so I am issuing this open invitation to all
hikers to share their wonderful wildflower photos for consideration to be
included in the book. Please send your submissions to
PCT.Wildflowers at gmail.com

I thank you in advance for your pictures. You will be given credit for your
submission in the Acknowledgments whether or not your photos are used.

"Quackers"
aka Stephen Clark