[pct-l] Lugging Water

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Tue May 3 10:51:32 CDT 2011

It really helps if your group can travel fast and far.  That will help you
avoid dry camping, and may also allow you to take siestas during the hottest
part of the day.  I have to add about 2 liters when I dry camp.  Using a
recent copy of Asabat's PCT water report increases the number of reliable
water sources, and decreases the number of miles you have to hike between
them.