[pct-l] IDEAS on what stove to use when cooking for 4

Charles Doersch charles.doersch at gmail.com
Tue May 3 18:43:24 CDT 2011

Yes, I get how tough it can be to hang together on extended, intensive
expeditions. Thanks for the observation on that!
My bad: I didn't provide enough info. [I always forget to translate].  :-)
We're a committed gay family -- have been together for years -- live
together, travel together, play together ... so our sticking together isn't
the question. It's how best to cook for us that I wonder about ...  and how
the fuel situation is generally solved for groups.

Anyone know if MSR canisters are more available these days along the route
than in earlier years? Is it still iffy or problematic?

Cheers,

Charles