[pct-l] IDEAS on what stove to use when cooking for 4

Charles Doersch charles.doersch at gmail.com
Tue May 3 18:56:30 CDT 2011

Thanks, L-Rod,

Yes, I agree with you on separate choices for chow. Especially when we've
been daydreaming about it all day long -- and each may be dreaming about
something different.
It's like on any of our backpack trips -- or other expeditions. Each has his
own food packets -- two in charge of prepping dinner while two set up tents
& pads & sleeping bags.

I hear what you're saying about boiling 4 x water on one burner as taking
lots of time. We were planning for at least two burners. I think that's
do-able. I just wonder about fuel sources.