[pct-l] Winnedumah is closed

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 20:29:52 CDT 2011

One more bites the dust in Indy.  First Maiers Market.  Now the Hotel.  We lost
the $30M court complex to Bishop.

I was wondering what was going on during the winter with the construction fence
surrounding the hotel.  Now I know.  Too bad.  That three days of rain in
December has taken its toll.

It will be a quieter town.

It was already too quiet.

I think there will be somebody to take up the slack in the distant future.  Keep
tuned to this station for more info.

The Incredible Bulk