[pct-l] Hikers already passing through Big Bear

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue May 3 23:35:23 CDT 2011

A word of caution and advice. Ask the hikers and get permission before
posting their where abouts on this list or any other public web source.
Some hikers may be evading or avoiding some others. Last year I met three
hikers while car camping and gave one a ride off of the trail. They did not
want their current location publicized. A few years back a famous hiker was
upset that his schedule was publicized; from this I learned my lesson.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>