[pct-l] tent lost in San Felipe hills

Daniel Haddock Daniel.Haddock at minedu.govt.nz
Tue May 3 23:03:14 CDT 2011

Kia Ora Tatou  (hello to everyone)

I was hiking the San Felipe Hills section of the PCT on Thursday, April 21st.    I was rushing south to meet a friend who was picking me up at Scissors Crossing.  At the end of a 24 mile day, I was pretty tired and didn't notice until I was at a friend's place that my yellow nylon Go Lite Shangrila 2 person tent strapped to the right side of my pack must have dropped onto the trail as I scraped past some bushes.

If anyone has found it, please send it to Daniel Haddock, c/o of #4, E 220 Oak avenue, Ojai, California.  I will pay postage, etc.   I have the stakes, floor sheet and internal poles which are useless without the tent.

Please make my day!

Regards
Daniel

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail (including attachments) may contain information which is
confidential or legally privileged and may not reflect the Ministry of
Education's view.  The Ministry is not responsible for changes made to this
email after we've sent it. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please
reply to the Ministry immediately and delete both messages.
Thank you.