[pct-l] IDEAS on what stove to use when cooking for 4

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Wed May 4 07:31:39 CDT 2011

Dear Charles

Another idea:

If I were you, I would like to bring a gas canister stove for main
purpose, and an alcohol stove
 for emergency purpose. The gas canister stove has complex structure,
and hence it might be broken. And there is a possibility when the gas
canister cannot be obtained. If you have both kinds of stove, you have
fault tolerance stove system.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )