[pct-l] IDEAS on what stove to use when cooking for 4

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Wed May 4 13:01:07 CDT 2011

Insisting on hiking together and sharing meals can burden one or more
members by forcing them to slow down and get cold or speed up and get hurt.
 I love camping with the same trail friends every night, but make no other
attempt to stay together.

It might be best to start with separate cookware, and if it turns out that
you all really do hike and eat together, then send the extra cookware home
or bounce it up the trail.

--
Sir Mix-a-lot