[pct-l] Posting names

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 13:07:04 CDT 2011

The problem is that anyone can walk into our little community. Sure, us hiker trash can all pretty much trust each other, but it's the rest of the world that is questionable.

Saying I'm going to lunch with a friend is NOT the same as giving my location out on the trail, where I am likely to be alone with no witnesses.

Some of us have had issues with crazy ass stalkers in the past so are cautious in both the "real world" and on the trail. It isn't paranoia. It's safety. You don't know who is reading...

As for my "code name"? Even my non-hiker friends know who Dicentra is.

Just sayin. HYOH.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra