[pct-l] posting names

Brandon Reed brandon.reed2008 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 14:00:20 CDT 2011

As a police officer I can validate your concerns that criminals do use Facebook,
Myspace, Twitter, and any other Internet source they can. It's not paranoia its
just plane safe not to post to much detail when there is concern. Just as you
don't post you SSN or CC# on FB you shouldn't post things like "I will be 3000
miles away from my house for the next 6 months, isolated and alone in the middle
of the wilderness, and my house and property will be vulnerable." in fact, we as
police use it in the same way. We track criminal movement by what they
post....because criminals are stupid. Just be safe!
 Brandon Reed