[pct-l] Gear Contest at KO

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 17:18:28 CDT 2011

By any chance does anyone have a video of the Gear Contest? My buddy, Hoosierdaddy was one of the judges and I understand he was VERY entertaining. I was tied to my table and had to miss it...

Please? :)

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra