[pct-l] Backpack Packing strategies...

treerings at gmail.com treerings at gmail.com
Thu May 5 11:29:49 CDT 2011

I think the video author misses the fact that as the center of gravity
lowers it becomes less important to place the pack load vertically over the
weight-bearing hips. In other words, packing all the heavy stuff in the
bottom doesn't necessitate leaning over at a right angle just to keep the
load vertically over the hips. That seems a little silly.