[pct-l] Early Start in the Sierras

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Thu May 5 17:49:54 CDT 2011

Nate,

You didn't mention the possible choice of "heavily lugged boots" in your
prior query, so I will tell you that last Spring we did use boots like that
without traction devices of any kind and did just fine. This year we will
use those boots, again, and add the microspikes or KTS crampons and see if
we are better off!

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education