[pct-l] Bikes on PCT

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu May 5 22:26:34 CDT 2011

I agree.

I enjoy meeting a few people on the trail. I don't want to feel like I'm
still in town when lots of hikers go by.

If the herd continues, how long before the trail angel hosts have had
enough of the herd and stop aiding?

Beyond that, unfortunately PCT thru hikers are probably not that much
different than the rest of the population. I volunteer for Redwood National
Park. Even though the camping area is only half a mile from the trailhead,
most weeks I haul out trash left behind. :-(

Sigh!

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>