[pct-l] Station fire detour

Halfmile list at lon.net
Wed May 11 22:30:06 CDT 2011

Yes the Station Fire Detour is still in effect, however it has been
shortened to 4.6 miles for 2011. If you are using a Station Fire
Detour map, make sure it says 2011 in the title on top. Because more
of the forest is open the endangered species detour is back for 2011.
Current maps are available here:
http://www.pctmap.net/detour/index.html
http://pcta.org/planning/during_trip/trail-closures.php
Same maps are at both places.