[pct-l] Snow conditions Baden-Powel?

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu May 12 09:27:23 CDT 2011

Anybody know what the snow conditions are like on Baden-Powel? What
conditions may be like this weekend?

Sorry for all the questions. I just got a job (proof you can drop out
to hike the PCT for a couple years and then drop back in) but it
doesn't start for a week so I want to try and get one last hike in on
the PCT. Looking to do something like Highway 18 near Big Bear to
Swarthout Canyon Road or I15 or Inspiration Point to Agua Dulce.
Just not certain about the snow up there near Wrightwood.