[pct-l] Rides to Ned's Snow Course

Halfmile list at lon.net
Fri May 13 10:02:50 CDT 2011

Deb and I have decided to attend Ned's 11-day advanced snow course in
the Sierra. We will be driving up from San Diego late afternoon on
5/19 and have room in the car for a couple of folks if anyone needs a
ride.

Our drive will cross the PCT at Cajon Pass (Interstate 15) but we can
take probably make a side trip to pick up hikers who need a ride. We
can drop you off back near the trail on our way home the
afternoon/evening of 5/30.

Ned's Course is 5/20 - 5/30 and travels from Kennedy Meadows to
Kearsarge Pass. It looks like we should have plenty of snow in the
Sierra to practice on.

Info is here:
http://postholer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1313

-Halfmile