[pct-l] Fw: 5 months ride using part of the PCT

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri May 13 13:58:49 CDT 2011

Seriously, MendoRider, your adventure is so interesting it should be
written down. If not by you, someone should interview you and write
it all down for you. There are a million trail journals, DVDs and
books of people walking the trail, but so few accounts of what it's
like to do it with a horse. Your story is so interesting.

Diane