[pct-l] Hiker rescued near Snow Creek/Fuller Ridge was NOT dehydrated

Melissa Rexilius melissa.rexilius at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 17:49:22 CDT 2011

I never slandered any specific restaurant. The facts are that she ate Mexican food in Idyllwild. She said it was from a restaurant. That's not the definition of slander, that's just the truth. I am not sure if it was the main restaurant that you are talking about. And nor do I care to find out. My only concern is making sure the PCT community knows that she was not an irresponsible or ill-equipped hiker. And you are right, you can't prove her food borne illness came from a specific place. I can only repeat the information I heard from her. I am not worried about libel charges because I have called no particular establishment out.

t.Rex