[pct-l] Backpack Packing strategies...

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sun May 15 17:35:28 CDT 2011

Ah yes, but it would be wonderful to strap on a pair of those and use that
Terminator Technology to get beyond the fatigue without having to actually
learn to use my own more efficiently.  I could see those letting you walk
right up a tree.  And such a steady gait.  No more slowing down for the big
steps on the Golden Staircase.

Shroomer