[pct-l] Castle Crags State Park To Close

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon May 16 11:02:55 CDT 2011

I actually don't have a problem with the Curry Village food service, but my experience is limited to a week once a year, eating at Curry Village maybe three or four times.  My primary problem is the long lines at all the Curry Village venues.  The coffee bar particularly in the morning seems very long and slow.  DCN is obviously skimping on the number of employees; I assume for all the usual reasons.