[pct-l] SAC-1 leaving KM on time!

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Tue May 17 20:22:25 CDT 2011

In our efforts to make everyone's schedules work out to attend this 11-day course from Kennedy Meadows to Kearsarge Pass, we have had to re-re-schedule back to the original departure time on May 20th, three days from now.

So, for anyone interested in the trail conditions along the route, stay tuned to the PCTA. We will be using our Sat. phone to call and inform them so they can inform you! If you can't check in with them, we will also be calling the great folks at the Kennedy Meadows General Store to let them know, too, so when you arrive there, you will have some info on the conditions ahead.

If anyone wants to join us, it's not too late!

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
1106A Ski Run Blvd