[pct-l] What do you guys do for money?

Blanchard, Sym (GE&O) SWB3 at pge.com
Wed May 18 12:40:42 CDT 2011

I bought the 1495 Case from Pelican on-line for my 17 inch laptop.  I pack it all in a cardboard box so the USPS will mail it Priority Mail.

When I got injured, I just called the post office and they shipped it home for free.

Also if I don't need to use the laptop (I check my emails on my Blackberry first), then I can just bounce it unopened to the next post office for free.

I try to hit the towns mid-week so I can talk with co-workers and join meetings using Genesys and Timbuktu if necessary.  The air card is really handy for 3G especially in some of the smaller towns without WiFi.

Symbiosis