[pct-l] Help needed: need lift from Idyllwild to Big Bear area

Cosmic Cat cosmic.cat144 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 13:55:07 CDT 2011

I have an unfortunate case of Achilles Tendonitis. Recovery involves not
walking for at least a week. My partner, Zm, is carrying the torch forward.
I would like to wait for her at Arrastre trail camp while I heal up.

Nominally, I humbly request a lift from Idyllwild to the Big Bear area
sometime this weekend. In return I can supply gas money, trail stories and
thru hiker goodness.

Short of a lift, I request info on how I might get there on my own. Transit
or shortest hitch path... all insight would be welcome.

Achilles issues are what got Zm off the trail in 2006. She supported me from
afar. Today I would like to support her from up close until I can once again
join her on the walk.

Goodness