[pct-l] Hiker Trash (Literally)

Lost And Found hikingis4me2 at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 16:16:04 CDT 2011

I think most of the problems come from thru hikers who don't attend the KO and don't subscribe to the Pct-l.

Obviously there needs to be multiple ways to reach them.

Case in point:  we witnessed a male hiker peeing in a dry water trough under the I-10 viaduct. That morning a female hiker had filtered water out of that very spot. This hiker did not attend the KO, and unfortunately there were too many people under the viaduct to discreetly tell him that was a no-no.

Lost and Found

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone