[pct-l] A plan for detouring around the Sierras

Guthrie Nutter guthrie.nutter at gmail.com
Mon May 23 09:38:12 CDT 2011

Donna -

Thanks for this.  Wow - 7/4/11 opening at TM?  So should I assume that there will be no YARTS service to TM until then?

I have a reservation to climb Half Dome on 7/1 and was hoping to do the JMT from TM to Yosemite just beforehands.  I can resupply at Merced given the YARTS is running.  Hence my earlier question.

- G -