[pct-l] Fwd: Third gate cache moved off trail!! Tell hikers!!

Guthrie Nutter guthrie.nutter at gmail.com
Mon May 23 10:01:31 CDT 2011

Thanks AsABat.  Was there yesterday and it appears all the water is gone.

Additionally, Barrel Springs well looks downright gross.  A film on top of the water plus floating masses of I don't want to know.  Surprised myself with rationing 9 liters from Scissors Xing to WSR.  Regardless if one filters and applies Aquamira at Barrel Springs, they "should" be ok.

- G -