[pct-l] SOBO hiker: Hart's pass?

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Tue May 24 18:35:54 CDT 2011

You all might want to keep checking this site fror the snow level and road
clearing closer to when you are going to try and get to Harts Pass , Rainy
Pass and the monument. We still have tons of snow up here on all the high
parts of the PCT in Washington.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wsdot/sets/72157626170712679/

PCT MOM