[pct-l] Finally Hitting the Trail ...

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Wed May 25 06:57:32 CDT 2011

As Shepherd suggested, bring lots of water.  Bring a current water report
and update it as often as possible.  I talked to a thru hiker on Fuller
Ridge yesterday that is already suffering from loneliness on the trail, so a
book or spare cell phone battery may help combat that.  Most importantly,
take the time to enjoy the little things on the trail.  There will be a
trail crew out at Fobes Saddle next weekend (June 2-5), so maybe I'll see
you there.  I hope you have a great walk!

Sir Mix-a-lot