[pct-l] Micro laptop for the trail

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Wed May 25 07:04:35 CDT 2011

It says it has surreal battery life with 6 hours of juice, but it'll only be
equivalent to 2 hours with having to type on that tiny keyboard.  I would
need to take at least one full zero day to type in all my journals.  You're
better off bouncing a bigger computer down the trail, or at least bouncing
along a full size keyboard.

--
Sir Mix-a-lot