[pct-l] awful trail shoes

elaine nye elainenye at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 18:02:54 CDT 2011

I bought a pair of KEEN shoes called "Shasta" they are designed for a woman's foot (whatever that means) and frankly they are awful shoes! Don't waste your money on these. I bought them two months prior to my trail departure to break them in and they already started falling apart! The back of the shoe where the heal rubs against wore away immediately and exposed sharp wire and a rough material begging for blisters. Now i'm back to square one breaking in a new pair of shoes to start the trail in less than a week. Not looking forward to blisters....

you have now been warned about these...

http://www.keenfootwear.com/product/ss11/shoes/women/trailhead/shasta/shitake!deep%20sea