[pct-l] Memorial Day Weekend Trail Magic

Shian Sung shian.sung at gmail.com
Thu May 26 20:49:54 CDT 2011

I'm thinking of heading out this Memorial Day Weekend and setting up shop
somewhere with a bunch of food and drinks and cooking thru-hikers burgers
and eggs/bacon when they come through. I'm wondering where the majority of
the thru-hikers are and if anyone has any recommendations of places in
between trail towns that might see some traffic and would be easy to camp
out at for a couple nights? Decent road access at or within a mile or two
would be great, I could hike a bunch of stuff in if needed, only have a 2WD
low clearance vehicle. Currently thinking there might be somewhere on the
PCT northbound past Islip Saddle if I can get to campsite off the 2, people
will have left Wrightwood but still a little ways from the Saufley's.

Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks in advance!

-Barrel Roll